Leveraging on their expertise, our Country Analysts are uniquely positioned to offer detailed, insightful macroeconomic and political information and project-specific research.
In connection with our consulting service, updates are posted to feature domestic perspectives on the country-specific issues, as well as to interpret time-sensitive developments.
- Updates – ongoing analysis and forecasting of macroeconomic and political issues with observations about developments that impact financial markets and the investment climate. Issues covered include economic activity, fiscal and monetary policy, exchange rate policy, sovereign debt and banking sector profiles, as well as longer term perspectives on topics of timely interest to the markets.
- Databanks – over 10 years of vetted data on the country’s key macro variables.
- In Briefs - our proprietary webtool, GlobalSource Direct, delivers timely responses to breaking news or developing situations, and gives you access to our Country Analysts for dialog, questions, and calls.
DIRECT ACCESS TO COUNTRY ANALYSTS
GlobalSource Direct is our unique web-tool, offering convenient direct access to our Country Analysts. Do you need a high level, independent viewpoint or deep perspective on a country’s situation or prospects? Our easy-to-use, proprietary webtool allows you to log into our website with a single password to contact our Country Analysts for:
- Interactive web-based dialog
- Conference calls
- Private meetings
Leveraging on their expertise, our Country Analysts are uniquely positioned to offer detailed, insightful sector information and project-specific research on topics that interest or concern you. They produce bespoke research and have advised on topics including:
- Investment climate analysis
- Political risk management
- Sector specific risk identification
- Market entry strategy analysis
- Regulatory strategies
- Trade barrier solutions
- Government relations strategies
- Stakeholder mapping
- Long-term forecasting
We host country-specific and thematic conferences featuring our country analysts and schedule these events on a regular basis or in response to specific developments. Our events are attended by clients across the spectrum and offer the opportunity to engage our Country Analysts as well as interact with peers. Our recent events have included:
- Country and Regional breakfast conferences
- Pre and post-election conference calls
- Country update webcasts
We also arrange custom client events featuring our Country Analysts.